|This is the core of your activity. Operating a knowledge business or causing change in society is a simple three step activity: value creation, value extraction and value release. How well do you do these three simple steps in your organisation? Have you asked yourself:|
• How well do the people in my organisation develop and implement new things thus creating systainable value ?
• How well do the people in my organisation extract the most value from the know-how and networks which have been created thus optimising output and value for the investment in time, effort and money?
• How well do the people in my organisation release the value by chosing the best routes to place the end product or service into the markey place or into society?
If these questions cause you to think or be concerned, get in touch with us. The ways in which we can assist you include the following list but there are many other tailor made solutions available from the tools in our tool kit.
1. Coaching in best practice in value creation through innovation and ICM.
2. Coaching in best practice in value extraction through structural capital management (intellectual asset management).
3. Coaching in best practice in value release through choice and application of the best route to market or society.
4. Analysis and coaching on how to adapt your existing activity to take advantage of the best practices in ICM that truly fit your organisation and improve its unique contribution.
5. Co-creating sub-processes within your operation such as IP Audit, IA optimisation, business plan – structural capital best fit, organisational – personal values congruence, situational leadership, conflict resolution, and many, many more.
6. Coaching, mentoring or consulting on all aspects of value creation, value extraction and value release.
7. Specific tailor made lectures, seminars or workshops for a specific audience.
© Gordon McConnachie 2013 All Rights Reserved